Future POS Systems
Solutions perfect for the ciritical nature of the Hospitality industry.
Learn more about this POS System
- Labor Scheduling and Employee Timekeeping, which can be exported to numerous payroll companies and accounting packages
- Tip pooling for team service and/or sharing tips with bar backs and busboys
- Employee Break maintenance to keep you in compliance with state mandated and minor specific break laws
- Gift certificate issuing and tracking
- Frequent Diner Program with customizable reward levels
- Inventory Tracking with food costing and the ability to export inventory information to third party inventory packages
- Customer Reservations
- Microsoft SQL Database for rock solid reliability and scalability
- Ability to interface with Microsoft MapPoint and Google Maps for delivery directions
- Numerous interfaces to popular payroll, general ledger and inventory control programs
- Bartender drink recipes for training new bar staff
- The ability to pre-authorize bar tabs
- House charge accounts for tracking customer purchases and employee meals with personalized statements.
- Customer loyalty program allows you to email numerous customers at once to alert them about specials, events, etc.
- Driver’s license verification using barcode or magnetic swipe reader
- Beer and wine club
- Ability to easily split checks by seat
- Kitchen orders by course, with the ability to hold and fire items
- Online Ordering for eCommerce, which allows orders to come from the web to the kitchen seamlessly
- Several EMV options with mobile payment technologies (ApplePay, SamsungPay, etc).
See how this POS System works
Do you have any special requirements?
Fill out the form and one of our representatives will contact you to help you choose the right POS system for you!